Terms & Conditions
Yellowhale Photography's service and products are offered under the terms and conditions listed in the page.
We look forward to working with you to create a memorable custom photography experience. As much as we move on to the next step of the way to complete scheduling your session, we would like to go over a few important details first. Please review the following information and do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
When Booking Your Session:
1. Session fees are due in full at the time of booking in order to reserve your special date and time. If you have not already submitted your session fee, please purchase your session or package at our on line SHOP.
2. If you must cancel your session due to child illness or other personal emergency, please provide our studio with 48 hours’ notice so we can reschedule your session and provide this time for another client. Failure to provide adequate notice of a cancellation will result in the forfeiture of your session fees, and new session fees will be required to reserve a different date.
3. Session fees are nontransferable and nonrefundable.
4. Charges incurred by insufficient check funds are the sole responsibility of the client. Payment must then be made via certified check, money order, cash or credit card.
5. Prices are subject to change. However, if there is a price increase from the time that you book your session thru to one month after your session, we will honor the prices that were current at the time of your booking. Orders placed one month after your session (4 weeks after your gallery presentation date) will be priced at the new set prices.
During Your Session:
6. Attendance at photo sessions is limited to those being photographed, including siblings. In the case of children and newborns, attendance is limited to two parents only. Please do not bring siblings, personal assistants, nannies, caregivers, or friends not being photographed. Having additional people present can be distracting to both the photographer and to those being photographed.
7. Cameras of any kind are not permitted at our shoot.
8. Please be prepared for the session to be started as scheduled: properly dressed, made up and ready to begin. Because the session is of a set length, additional time for preparation will reduce the amount of time we can spend in-session and will limit the amount of images we can capture.
After Your Session:
9. All local clients will make purchases during the in person viewing meeting. All purchase must be paid in full at the meeting or make arrangement of payment plan.
10. Each session entitles a family to a two-hour selection consultation in person. As needed, additional appointment time may be booked at $150 per hour.
11. Client images will be archived at the end of viewing meeting. If a viewing meeting has not been arranged by the client or is repeatedly rescheduled, the studio must discard the images to make room for new clients. After this time, our studio bears no liability where resulting image loss is concerned.
12. Ordered images remain on file forever. All unordered images are purged at the end of the viewing meeting.
13. Completed portrait orders can be obtained at the studio once you have been notified that your print order is ready. All orders including wall art, album, canvases will be scheduled to deliver to your house and installed. Gift prints will be delivered by UPS ground.
14. Orders will be placed once your payment is received in full and all proofs are confirmed in written format. Cash, checks and all major credit cards are accepted. please allow 4-6 weeks for print/album delivery. Canvas prints may take up to 8 weeks.
15. Reprint orders can be made at any time while your previously ordered images are in our archives. Please note there is ordering consultation fee of $150 and a minimum $250.00 investment required for all re-orders.
16. Due to the custom nature of the products and services provided by Yellowhale Photography, Inc., all sales are final once received and items cannot be returned. You may add to your order at any time, but a sale is considered final at the time the order is made.
17. Yellowhale Photography cannot be held responsible for portrait damages incurred as a result of improper handling, framing, hanging, or shipping when the sender is not directly affiliated with our studio. Please read the enclosed Client Care Cards included with your order to learn how to frame and handle your finished prints.
18. All images provided by Yellowhale Photography, Inc., whether digital or print, may not be reproduced by any means. All images created by Yellowhale Photography, Inc. are protected under copyright law per the agreement you signed at the outset of your session, and may not be saved to your computer, printed, scanned, photographed, emailed, posted online or shared digitally without consent from Yellowhale Photography, Inc.. Scanning or reproduction of purchased images constitutes copyright infringement and is punishable by law. If you require additional copies of an image, the only person permitted to print and reprint from your image set is your photographer.
19. Yellowhale Photography, Inc. reserves the right to use any images or custom created artwork (collages, storyboards, coffee table books, photo handbags, etc.) for display, publication or other promotional purposes. Digital negatives and originals remain the property of Yellowhale Photography, Inc. and are not available for sale.